Note: Please read the following terms carefully before using this website.
If you do not agree with the conditions listed below, please do not use this site or any content contained in this site. If you use this website or the content contained on this website, you agree to the following terms.
Website Information The information on this website does not come with any form of warranty, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, no computer viruses, or no infringement of intellectual property rights. Huida Group does not guarantee the absolute accuracy and completeness of the information on this website. The contents of Huida Group's website, such as products, prices and configurations, are subject to change at any time. The contents of this website may also be out of date. Huida Group does not promise Update them synchronously. If there is any discrepancy between the product information published on this site and the content of the product description on the market, the information content of the product description shall prevail.
It is generally restricted that all information, documents, products and services, trademarks, logos, graphics and pictures (materials) provided on this website belong to Huida Group Company or other rights holders. Any unauthorized use of the information on this website will violate copyright, trademark and other laws and regulations.
Huida Group agrees that you can only display this website on your personal computer for personal purposes. You cannot use this website for commercial or other purposes without the written permission of Jiajue. You agree not to copy, distribute, publish and broadcast any content contained on this website to anyone, including but not limited to companies and organizations. You may not post content from this site in newsgroups, mailgroups, or bulletin boards. You agree that you have no right to modify, edit, change or add any material in any way. Without prior notice to you, this restriction will automatically take effect. In accordance with the restrictions, you agree to immediately destroy any printed or downloaded material.
You agree not to mirror any content or third-party materials contained on this website to any other server or internet device without the written permission of Huida Group or Huida Group's authorized person.
This website may be linked to third-party websites on the WWW or Internet that are not controlled and maintained by Huida Group. You agree that Huida Group provides these links for your convenience only. Huida Group is not responsible for the content of third-party websites, because the results and risks of third-party websites are entirely at your own risk. Certain areas of this website are password protected (restricted areas). If you are an authorized user of these restricted areas, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and account numbers, and that if your password is lost, stolen, or deciphered by an unauthorized third party, you will immediately notify Hui Tak Group. You agree to be fully responsible for any actions that occur with the account you own, including any costs incurred by the account protected by the password, whether or not the costs are your own. You agree that if any unauthorized use of your account occurs, you will immediately notify the Huida Group.
You acknowledge that this site may contain certain inaccuracies or typographical errors that affect the quality of the content. You acknowledge that the material or any third party content has not been independently verified or authorized in whole or in part by Huida Group. And agree that the Huida Group does not guarantee that the material or third-party content is accurate or timely. You further agree that the Huida Group is not responsible for the lengthiness of any material and third party content.
Limitation of Liability In order to maximize the use of the law, Huida Group is not responsible for any damage and loss suffered as a result of displaying, copying, or downloading the information on this website, using or not being able to use this website. Huida Group is not responsible for any indirect, special, imitative, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and losses (including not limited to loss of profits, indirect losses, incidental losses, data loss, taxation or other economic Loss of profit).
Disputes arising from this statement or the use of this website are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China, and Huida Group does not guarantee that the contents of this website are valid for use in international regions. If you use this website outside of China, you are responsible for using the content of this website in compliance with local laws.
Violation of the terms of this website If you violate the terms of this website, Huida Group Jiajule reserves the right to terminate the service to you without prior notice or explanation.
You agree that the Huida Group and Jiajuile Authorized Persons may increase and / or change the services and prices of this website without prior notice, and further agree that the Huida Group may amend these terms without notice, and you shall Visit this site frequently to learn about the current terms. Your continued use of this site is deemed to have accepted these changes.
Disputes arising from this statement or use of this website shall be settled through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the parties agree to settle the dispute by Huizhou Arbitration Commission. The arbitral award is final and binding on both parties.
The right to interpret this statement and the right to interpret this website belongs to Huida Group.
The privacy protection system of Huida Group's website is based on:
1. Privacy is your important right. The provision of your personal information to us is based on the trust in the Huida Group website. Personal data you provide to the Huida Group website, except to comply with the law, or to obtain your consent, or to fulfill your order or at your personal request, or to protect us from illegal activities, fraud or any act that endangers public safety Will not be disclosed to unrelated third parties (including companies or individuals).
2. The information you provide will only be used to help us serve you better.
A summary of the personal data confidentiality system of the Huida Group website is as follows:
* What kind of personal data do we collect? If you visit the Huida Group website, we do not ask for personal information. Some sites on the Huida Group website require registration to participate, such as information feedback, job applications, etc. We will ask you for relevant information in these places, which will help us provide you with better services. Under normal circumstances, such registration only requires you to provide some personally identifiable information (including but not limited to): such as name, gender, age, date of birth, unit name, telephone, mailing address, residential address, email address and other basic information. This participation is completely voluntary, and you can control the personal information provided to the Huida Group online.
* We will take all steps to protect your privacy
Personal Information Whenever you provide us with sensitive information, we will take steps to protect your sensitive information, and we will also take security measures to protect the stored personal data. To prevent your personal data from being lost, misappropriated or tampered with. Except as required by law or government mandate, we will not provide any of your personal data to unrelated third parties (including companies or individuals) without your written permission. However, if you ask us to provide specific customer support services or deliver some items to you, we need to provide your name and address to the relevant third party such as a shipping company.
Recruitment information The personal information you provide about recruitment is only used for recruitment and future internal considerations, and only those who are responsible for recruitment in Huida Group can see it.
* How we use your information We may use your personal information when contacting you (including but not limited to email or mobile text messages);
For example: we inform you of the application information involved in the recruitment interview; we respond to your technical support or information feedback needs.
* Implementation of the privacy protection system
1. If the Huida Group website needs to identify you or contact you, it will explicitly ask for the required personal information. At the same time, the website of Huida Group will explain the use of this information (announced use).
2. Huida Group's website may disclose personal information due to legal requirements, or believe in good faith that such practices are necessary for the following:
1) Comply with legal notices or legal procedures applicable to the website of Huida Group Website; 2) Protect the rights or property of users of Huida Group website;
3) In an emergency, to protect the personal or public safety of the Huida Group website and its users.
3． If at any time you believe that the Huida Group website does not comply with these principles, please notify us by email or telephone, and we will make every effort to improve the problem immediately within a reasonable and appropriate scope.
* Update the personal information that you have provided to the Huida Group website. If your address, telephone, e-mail address or other personal information changes, you can modify the personal information management in the Huida Group website to help us. Keep your information accurate. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and we will update this privacy protection system at any time, and all updates will be posted on this site. The right to interpret this privacy protection system and the right to interpret the use of this website belongs to Huida Group.
Disputes arising from this privacy protection system or use of this website are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
Disputes arising from this privacy protection system or the use of this website shall be settled through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the parties agree to settle the dispute by Huizhou Arbitration Commission. The arbitral award is final and binding on both parties.